These eight ingredients will have your taste buds jumping for joy. The toffee bits add just the right amount of sweetness to this scrumptious dessert. The cinnamon and nutmeg aroma will fill your kitchen and have guest eager to get a taste.
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Prehead oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour 18 mini muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, toffee bits, and pecans
- In a separate bowl beat the butter and eggs together until smooth, stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack when done for about 5 minutes before removing muffins and placing on wire rack.